Morning there. I’m sorry I haven’t been blogging about work outs lately I just haven’t had time to go to the gym and try new ones. But over the weekend I came across this work out and tried it in my room and it’s a great work out! You don’t even need a gym 😉
- First start off with an environment that you feel comfortable with and have plenty of space.
- Then start with 30 seconds worth of bench jumps.
- Move on to a 1 min plank.
- Then do 30 seconds of side squats on bosu.
- After do a 1 min side plank (left & right)
- Now 30 sec sprints.
- Now to 1 min sit ups.
- Lastly rest.
- Now repeat 😉
I promise you this will not disappoint you!! Enjoy and comment below and tell me how you liked it!!