I’m going to start something new! Every Wednesday I will post a new work out for you to try. Other wise known as “work out Wednesday.” That way it will stay more organized and there is a specific day for what you are looking for.
This is one of my favorite work outs. It’s super easy and you can do it anywhere! I recommend you to push yourself, but if you can’t and want to start off slow take this work out and cut it in half. Then when you feel more comfortable take it up a notch and do what you’re comfortable with.
- Start off with a 30 minute run (if you are taking it easy do 15 minutes)
- Then move onto 3 sets of 10 lunge jumps (2 sets if your taking it easy)
- Next do 3 sets of 15 side leg lifts *each side* (2 sets of 10 if your taking it easy)
- Then do 3 sets of 20 back leg lifts *each side* (2 sets of 10 if your taking it easy) (if you want to push yourself put a free weight behind your knee and lift up)
- Next do 3 sets of 30 side crunches *each side* (2 sets of 20 if your taking it easy)
- Lastly do a minute and 15 second plank (45 seconds if your taking it easy)
Comment below and tell me some workouts that you enjoy. Have a good Wednesday and stay fit!!